Mounts for your hero can be found during adventures or purchased from the Auction House if they are available. Below is a list of the different tiers of mounts that are available in Travian: Kingdoms.
- Tier 1 (Gelding): The speed of your hero is raised to 14 fields per hour. This tier has no variants of the bonus.
- Tier 2 (Thoroughbred): The speed of your hero is raised to 17 fields per hour on a 1x speed server. This tier has variants of the bonus of -2, -1, +0, +1 or +2 fields per hour.
- Tier 3 (Warhorse): The speed of your hero is raised to 20 fields per hour on a 1x speed server. This tier has variants of the bonus of +0, +1, +2, +3 or +5 fields per hour.
- The speed boost for the mounts applies to the hero only, not accompanying troops.
- Horses are available in different colors: Brown, black and white.
- Gaul tribe: +5 field bonus per hour for hero if mounted.
- Please note that your hero count as cavalry if he is equipped with a horse and as infantry if he is not equipped with a horse.