What is the Lobby?
The Lobby is the first page you see when you log into Travian: Kingdoms. Here you can find all the important information about the game, and other helpful links. All section will be explained in detail below.
The right side of the Lobby (marked red in the picture above) is where you can find all the most current news about Travian. It's important to check news every day to be up-to-date with news about the game, updates, events, and more.
The section in the top of the column to the left of the Lobby is where your Game worlds are listed. You can see all servers you are currently playing on here. To open a game, select the world you want to play and a new window will appear in the middle of the Lobby. In the new window you can find some information about your game account and the game server, as well as a button to click on to begin playing Travian on that server. If you select the button labeled “New gameworld”, a new window will appear. You can select another game server to play right from here and it will be added to the list above. NOTE: On the center screen that appears when you choose a game world, there is an option to add sitters or a dual.
If you have been added as sitter or dual to an account, their names will appear on the left side of the Lobby just under your gameworlds. To check these accounts, just click on their name and a new screen in the center will appear where you can log directly into their account without having to log out of yours (see image below).
In the middle of the left column of the Lobby is the Account section. You can modify your account information, such as Profile picture, account name, email address, password or edit subscription. To edit whatever you want simply click on "Edit" button.
- Many players have some confusions regarding the lobby. Please remember that your Lobby Account is your main account. It is like the membership to the game. This account plays absolutely no role in your game. However, your Game Account is what you use to play the game. In the above picture, Crainer is the Lobby Account and Cinomin is the Game Account.
- You can have different names for your Lobby and Game Accounts.
- However, none of them are changeable.
- A Game account can be deleted by following the appropirate way (Settings→Subheading 'Delete Account'→Enter password→Confirm)
- Please note that your Lobby Account is permanent and regardless of you having an account in any server or not, your Lobby Account will always remain.
- EDIT:A forum community manager just told me that a Lobby account can be deleted. You have to contact the community manager of your region for that.
Help Center: Here you can ask questions which you didn't find in our other community areas. Also our PLUS support team can help if you have any problems with payment or gold features. Technical problems can also be reported here. All you have to do is to explain your problem and be patient.
Wiki: This is a place where you can find answer to your questions and detailed descriptions about the game. There are also guides in the Wiki to help you along.
Forum: The Forum is a place where players can ask for a help, look for an alliance, talk to other players, etc. These Forums are an amazing place to meet your new friends!
The last button on the bottom of the left side of the Lobby is where you would log out of the game completely.