Left Side of the UI
We will start from the top left of your village screen and show you all the features that are visible in the UI.
At the very top are shortcuts for your Marketplace, Barracks, Stable and Workshop. Hold your mouse over the shortcut to get some information or click on them to go directly to the building for more detailed information.
Just under the shortcuts is the name of your village. If you place your cursor over your village name, it will open a list of all the villages you currently have. There is also a pin to the left of that list that will make it stay extended if you want to always see the whole list of villages.
To the right of your village name is a small box that will pull up your village overview box.
In Village overview box there are six tabs full of information:
- Overview: Actions occurring in each of your villages.
- Resources: All the resources in your villages and how many free Merchants are available.
- Warehouse: Capacity of the warehouses and granaries in your villages.
- Culture Points: The CPs/day (Production of Culture points per day) and celebrations.
- Troops: View all your troops in all your villages on one screen.
- Oases: List of all your claimed oases and the troops in them.
Just a little further down on the left side of the screen are three icons:
- The Communities button includes tabs for Kingdom, Alliance and Secret Societies.
Here you can see all the information about your kingdom, alliance and any secret societies you are part of. This also includes a list of all the other members of these groups. You can look up information about others in your groups from here, see who is online, and more.
- Statistics include the ranks of many different things in the game. Once you click on the statistics button it opens a box with 5 tabs with the following labels: Players, Kingdoms, Alliances, World (how many players in the server), and Wonder of the World. Each of these also has more tabs within such as attacker, defender or anything else you may want to see statistics about.
- The Quest book lists all the Quests you can still do or those you have not received the reward for yet.
The next area we will look at are map controls on the left side of the screen which are only visible when you are zoomed out to the map view of the game. To get to the map view, select the map button from the top center bar of images:
Once on the map view, four buttons will appear half way down the right side of the screen. These buttons are to navigate the map.
- The 1st button is to zoom in.
- The 2nd is to zoom out.
- The 3rd button is for map filters. At the first map view you see there are three filter selections: Kingdom borders, Own markings and Capital villages
If you zoom out further there are more filters that you can view such as Population density, Battle density, and Treasures. The last filter available when zoomed out is the Crop filter which can be used to find 9 or 15 croppers around the map.
- The 4th button is used to go to a specific location on the map. From here you can search for a location by alliance name, village name, player name, or by typing in coordinates. You also have the choice too click the small button in the top right of the box to center the map on your current location.
The last part of the UI on the left side is the Messaging System. This is where you can chat live with other players in game or leave newsletters for your kingdom, alliance, or secret society.
If there is a chat window that you use often, you have the choice to keep it open. Select the chat and then instead of closing (x) when you are done, choose to minimize (-) instead and it will stay at the bottom of your UI.
In this image the Kingdom chat window is left open for easy viewing. It has new messages as can be seen by the red corner with the ! on the right of the bar. For more information on this functionality, visit our messaging system page.